VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The San Bernardino County Coroner’s Office identified the person killed after jumping from a freeway overpass as Jesse Lee Ford, 46, of Victorville.
It happened on May 30, 2018, at about 10:28 am, when officers with the California Highway Patrol responded to the Palmdale Road overpass after receiving reports that a man had jumped onto the I-15 freeway.
Authorities arrived at the scene and located Jesse in the westbound lanes of traffic, just underneath the overpass. He was pronounced deceased at 10:49 am.
The Coroner’s Division is currently seeking information regarding next of kin. If you have any information related to Jesse Lee Ford’s family, please contact the Coroner Division at 909-387-2978. [06292018 1530 SC]
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained