BARSTOW, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A 37-year-old man was killed in an off-road traffic accident over the weekend.
On Saturday, May 25, 2019, at 1:15 am, officers with the California Highway Patrol responded to a single vehicle collision at the Stoddard Wells OHV Area.
The driver, Elpidio Jacob Arroyo Jr. of Bellflower, Ca, was transported to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced deceased in the operating room at 4:50 am, according to San Bernardino County Coroner officials.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating the incident. Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained