COLTON, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The body of an unidentified man found in a drainage culvert has been positively identified by the coroner’s office.
It happened on March 8, 2018, after police discovered the body of Edward Michael Barriere, 58, of Danbury, Connecticut. He was positively identified by the San Bernardino County Deputy-Coroners Office using fingerprint comparison.
According to officials, Barriere is known to have resided in San Bernardino, Beaumont, and Hesperia.
Anyone with information regarding Barriere’s family is urged to call the Coroner Division at 909-387-2978.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash