HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) A man was airlifted to a trauma center after he was shot early Sunday morning.
At about 3:00 am, on July 2, 2017, Sheriff’s Dispatch received a report of an assault with a deadly weapon in the 16700 block of Bear Valley Road in Hesperia.
“Upon arrival deputies found a 50-year-old White male adult suffering from a single gunshot wound to the abdomen,” deputy sheriff Adam Cervantes told Victor Valley News.
The victim was airlifted to Antelope Valley Hospital for medical treatment. As of 12:30 pm his condition remained unknown.
Information will be updated as it becomes available.
Hesperia Attempted Murder Suspect Taken Into Custody
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition
- Police investigating after man shows up to local hospital with gunshot wound