VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A homeless man outside of a Victorville gas station died despite life-saving measures Wednesday morning.
At about 4:39 am, on November 20, 2019, deputies responded to the My Goods Market/76 gas station at the corner of Bear Valley and Amethyst Roads reference a man down.
Deputies at the scene requested firefighters respond and advised CPR was in progress, scanner traffic reported.
Victorville City Firefighters arrived and pronounced one person deceased near a concrete pillar at the corner of the business.
People who frequent the gas station said the area where the man died is an area where the homeless usually sleep.
As of 7:30 am, the inside of the store remained closed as a Victorville deputy remain parked outside, waiting for the coroner to arrive.
The San Bernardino County Coroners Office will release the identity of the deceased person.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley