HINKLEY, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A Hinkley man killed in a traffic accident was identified by the San Bernardino County Coroner’s Office.
It happened at about 1:38 am, on Monday, June 3, 2019.
Coroner officials said James Brodie, 61, was driving a Ford Explorer on Santa Fe Avenue in the community of Hinkley when the vehicle left the roadway and overturned.
Brodie was confirmed deceased at the scene.
The California Highway Patrol, Barstow office is investigating the incident.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained