HESPERIA-(VVNG.com): Two are deceased after a single-vehicle went off the roadway rolling down a cliff near Deep Creek and Powerline Road on Wednesday afternoon.
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) officials told Victor Valley News that one of their rangers located the sport utility vehicle lying upside down in a remote area at around 1:30 p.m. The vehicle was found in a remote desert open desert road around four miles east of Deep Creek and Powerline Roads.
The BLM and San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Victor Valley Stations assisted in the investigation headed by the California Highway Patrol.
When emergency personnel arrived, per scanner traffic emergency personnel located a male driver identified as James Gregory Crick, 31 with a female passenger identified as Melissa Ann Hall, 34. Both Hesperia residents were pronounced dead at the scene.
One of the occupants was reported to be in traumatic arrest and the other dead on arrival. An airship was requested but later cancelled due to the second occupant dying as a result of injuries.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash