HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Hesperia Lake fishing report from February 23 to March 3, 2020.
- Report completed by: Anthony
- Best Bait: Garlic Chartreuse PowerBait, Garlic Rainbow PowerBait, Nightcrawlers
- Dates covered on this fishing report: 2/23/20 – 3/4/20
- Weather conditions: Nice days (approx. 66-79˚) and cool nights (approx. 49-53˚). We’ve had many clear sunny days, along with some windy days.
- Water Temperature: 55˚, Water Level: 100% normal, Clarity: Clear to about 4 feet from shore.
- Last stock (2,000 pounds) Trout (Mt. Lassen): Wednesday, 2/26/20
- Next stock (500 pounds) Trout (Mt. Lassen): Thursday, 3/5/20 (Scheduled)
- Hatchery: Mt. Lassen, Lassen Peak, CA (Trout)
- Average size: Most 1.5 – 2.5 pounds. Several caught were in the 3-4 range.
- Top Spots of the Week: Finger Cove, Drain, North Shore
CATCHES OF THE WEEK: