HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Hesperia Lake fishing report from January 26 to February 3, 2020.
- Report completed by: Anthony
- Best Bait: Minnows (Black & White), Garlic Chartreuse Power Bait, Salom Peach Power Bait
- Weather conditions: Nice days (approx. 70-75˚) and cool nights (approx. 57-62˚). We’ve had many clear sunny days, along with some windy days.
- Water Temperature: 58˚, Water Level: 100% normal, Clarity: Clear to about 4 feet from shore.
- Last stock (2,000 pounds) Trout (Mt. Lassen): Tuesday, 1/28/20
- Next stock (TBD) Trout (Mt. Lassen): Thursday, 2/13/20 (Scheduled)
- Hatchery: Mt. Lassen, Lassen Peak, CA (Trout)
- Average size: Most 1.5 – 2.5 pounds. Several caught were
Catches of the week:
Ray Gonzalez, from Hesperia, caught his 5 fish limit with the biggest weighing in at 3.25 lb. using a combo of black and white minnows at the Finger Cove. (photo not available)
Hesperia Lake Park is located at 7500 Arrowhead Lake Road in Hesperia, CA 92345.