HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Hesperia Lake fishing report from January 20 to January 26, 2020.
- Dates covered on this fishing report: 1/20/20 – 1/26/20
- Report completed by: Anthony
- Best Bait: Minnows (Black & White), Garlic Chartreuse Power Bait, Night Crawlers
- Weather conditions: Nice days (approx. 60-72˚) and cold nights (approx. 46-51˚). We’ve had many clear sunny days, along with some windy days.
- Water Temperature: 55˚, Water Level: 100% normal, Clarity: Clear to about 4 feet from shore.
- Last stock (1,000 pounds) Trout (Mt. Lassen): Thursday, 1/23/20
- Next stock (2,000 pounds) Trout (Mt. Lassen): Tuesday, 1/28/20 (Scheduled)
- Hatchery: Mt. Lassen, Lassen Peak, CA (Trout)
- Average size: Most 1.5 – 2.5 pounds. Several caught were in the 6-8 lb. range.
- Top Spots of the Week: Drain, Finger Cove, North Shore
Catches of the week:
Phillip, from Hesperia, reeled in a solid 7.5 lb. trout using a Black Minnow, also at the Drain. (photo not available)
Luis Rodriguez, from Bell, caught his limit of trout, also using Jigs on the Finger Cove. (photo not available)
Hesperia Lake Park is located at 7500 Arrowhead Lake Road in Hesperia, CA 9234.