Hesperia: Deputies from the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Hesperia Station will conduct a “Driving under the Influence” Checkpoint on 12/21/13 from 7:00 p.m. until 2 a.m. Deputies will be focusing on impaired drivers and enforcing traffic laws.
The Driving under the Influence Checkpoint is part of our continuing effort to reduce the total number of traffic collisions that occur in the City of Hesperia, with an emphasis on impaired drivers. Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
The Office of Traffic Safety and the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department urge the public to remember:
“Drunk Driving. Over the limit. Under Arrest.”
“Report Drunk Drivers. Call 911”
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash