HESPERIA:(VVNG.com)- San Bernardino County Fire was dispatched to a trailer fire on the Main Street Bridge just east of 2nd Avenue.
Just before 3:00 PM., on Tuesday, June 14th, a Hesperia Code Enforcement official contacted dispatch advising the trailer he was hauling was on fire.
When firefighters arrived they located a fully involved trailer carrying wood, dead grass, and debris.
Eastbound traffic on Main Street was diverted at 2nd Avenue while firefighters worked on extinguishing the fire. Westbound traffic was not affected.
No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation. More information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley