PHELAN, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A pick-up truck and a small city bus were involved in a head-on traffic collision in the community of Phelan early Monday morning.
It happened at about 7:30 am, on Phelan Road and Valle Vista and involved a white Ford F-350 and a small Victor Valley Transit Bus.
San Bernardino County Fire Spokesman Eric Sherwin said two patients were transported by ground ambulance to Loma Linda University Medical Center.
According to California Highway Patrol Officer Mike Mumford, the driver of the pickup received a broken femur and the transit bus driver sustained minor injuries.
“There were no passengers aboard the transit bus at the time of the collision,” stated Mumford.
The cause of the accident is currently under investigation by the Victorville CHP station.
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Phelan man arrested in undercover sting to solicit teen girl on dating app
- Swim coach, 31, arrested after missing Apple Valley teen was found hiding in his bedroom
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville