UPDATE – November 20, 2019: Due to inclement weather, the groundbreaking ceremony for Nico Plaza has been rescheduled for Nov. 25 at 10:30 a.m.
Apple Valley, CA—Commuters and coffee drinkers at the north end of town will soon have a convenient drive-thru option.
A new retail center that will include Apple Valley’s third Starbucks Coffee drive-thru will host a ground-breaking ceremony on Nov. 20 at 10:30 a.m. at 18165 Hwy 18.
Named Nico Plaza, the 4,500-square-foot center will be located at the southwest corner of Kasota Road and Outer Hwy 18, across from St. Mary’s Medical Center.
The center will also include at least one additional quick service restaurant, which the developer is actively leasing.
Developer Ash Pathi, Principal of Indra & Co, was raised in Apple Valley and has returned to his hometown to launch this new venture.
The project was named after Pathi’s nephew, Nico Ashok Bava.
As part of the project, South Outer Hwy 18 will be permanently closed between Tuscola Road and Kasota Road. A new road will be paved just south of the project to reduce traffic turns and congestion at Kasota and Outer Hwy 18.
For Leasing Information, contact Indra & Co., at (310) 570-2380 or via email at email@example.com.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley