VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com)- The most anticipated Breakfastarian event of the year, IHOP’s 12th annual National Pancake Day is tomorrow. Which means you can stop into IHOP and receive a FREE short stack of buttermilk pancakes.
As part of its celebration, IHOP has partnered with three inspiring charities – Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and Shriners Hospitals for Children – with the goal of raising $3.5 million for finding cures and eradicating life-threatening diseases affecting children and families everywhere.
On Tuesday, March 7, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – with select locations participating until 10:00 p.m. – guests can receive a free short stack of the brand’s world-famous, freshly made buttermilk pancakes at IHOP Restaurants coast to coast. Limit one offer per guest. Dine-in only.
In return, guests are asked to help make a difference by leaving a donation of any size on-check or in-restaurant with all funds going to the charity partners’ local hospital affiliate.
For more information on IHOP National Pancake Day, including restaurant hours and charity support by restaurant, and please visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients