HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — San Bernardino County Fire is currently working a 2nd alarm vegetation fire in Hesperia.
At about 3:46 pm on Tuesday, October 8th dispatch received multiple reports of a fire near the 8800 block of Buckthorn Avenue.
According to a tweet from SC County Fire, the fire is reported to be 4-5 acres in size with medium fuels and a moderate rate of spread. Prompting a 2nd alarm.
Hesperia School PD requested an ambulance to treat a person who was reported to have smoke inhalation.
The official cause of the fire is under investigation.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash