BARSTOW, Calif. (VVNG.com) – Barstow Police arrested a 21-year-old felon on parole who is now facing several criminal charges.
Tyler Andrew Segura, 21, a resident of Lenwood, was arrested on July 2, 2017, following a shooting at a residence in the 25000 block of Goodwater Court in Lenwood.
At about 11:00 pm, Barstow Station deputies responded to a man gun call and determined Tyler and the victim were involved in an argument at the residence.
According to a press release, during the argument, Tyler retrieved a firearm from the residence and threatened to shoot the victim.
“Tyler walked to the front yard of the residence and shot the victim’s vehicle three times before fleeing the scene,” stated the release.
As deputies were responding to the incident, they located Tyler’s vehicle traveling on Main Street in Lenwood.
Tyler was detained for further investigation following a traffic stop.
The victim and witnesses positively identified Tyler as the suspect and he was booked into the Barstow jail.
Tyler’s charges include assault with a deadly weapon, criminal threats, shooting at an unoccupied vehicle, felony vandalism, felon in possession of a firearm and a parole violation.
Anyone with additional information regarding this case can contact Deputy Kyle Woods or Sergeant Anthony Padfield at the Barstow Sheriff’s Station.Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the WE-Tip Hotline at 800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the WE-Tip Hotline at www.wetip.com
- Adelanto man asleep in Del Taco drive-thru arrested on weapon and drug violations
- DMV Now Offering Commercial Driver’s License Renewals Online
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition