APPLE VALLEY – Enjoy family-friendly entertainment this summer in the air-conditioned comfort of the Victor Valley Museum in Apple Valley at the Summer Movie Series.
The film, along with popcorn and refreshments, are all included with museum general admission. Each PG-rated movie will be shown at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- July 29 – “Finding Dory” is an undersea adventure featuring unforgettable characters and dazzling Pixar animation.
- August 5 – “The BFG” is about an orphan girl who makes friends with a Big Friendly Giant.
- August 19 – “The Jungle Book” features a mixture of live action and CGI and follows the story of an orphaned human boy and his animal guardians.
The Victor Valley Museum, a branch of the San Bernardino County Museum, is located at 11873 Apple Valley Road in Apple Valley.
Admission is $5 (adult), $4 (senior/military), $2.50 student/child under 5 free. For more information, call (760) 240-2111 or visit www.sbcounty.gov/museum.
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition
- Police investigating after man shows up to local hospital with gunshot wound
- Homeless man stabbed in the back, 30-year-old arrested for attempted murder