HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A Hesperia family grieving over the loss of a child is now searching for his beloved dog that ran away on the one-year anniversary of his death.
Cameron Moler was tragically killed on November 28, 2018, in Cincinnati, Ohio. He was 10 years old. The Brown County coroner ruled the fatal car crash an “intentional act” by his father that claimed his life, Cameron’s, and his grandfather’s.
The only survivor of the accident was Cameron’s dog, Ellie.
Cameron’s mother, and family friend, Ashlee, spent weeks trying to find Ellie in the bitter Ohio cold following the accident. Thankfully, they were able to bring Ellie home.
In the grief of Cameron’s passing, Ashlee and her husband moved to Hesperia, CA to be closer to her family. With them, they took the last soul to see her precious boy alive: his sweet dog, Ellie.
This past week, the anniversary of Cameron’s passing, Ellie jumped the fence. She was last seen on November 24th in the Hesperia Desert Area.
“I ask for your help because this mother cannot lose another piece of her child, especially not at this time. This dog is the only connection she has to him,” stated family friend Brittany Pyles. “Thank you so much for your time and any help you could provide for this grieving family.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Ashlee Bowman at (513) 444-3232 or (626) 824-8831.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley