VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A 30-year-old Beverly Hills man was arrested after he used his vehicle to strike a pedestrian and a parked car before leaving the scene, officials said.
It happened on Tuesday, October 9, 2018, at about 11:19 pm, in the 15800 block of Lorene Drive in Victorville.
Sheriff’s spokeswoman Mara Rodriguez said the suspect, Chris Armani Rabanni, got into an altercation at Johnny Finger’s and left the bar with a mug full of beer as an employee followed him out.
When Rabbani got in his car the employee questioned him about the beer.
“Rabbani attempted to hit the employee/victim with his car. The employee was able to avoid being hit but another patron/victim, who had come out to defuse the situation, was hit. Rabbani hit a parked vehicle and then left the scene,” stated Rodriguez.
According to Rodriguez, Rabbani returned a short time later and went back inside the bar where he got into a physical altercation with the same employee.
Deputies were requested to the location and Rabbani was taken into custody by deputies at the location without incident.
The patron sustained a laceration to his wrist when struck by the vehicle. The employee sustained an injury to his wrist during the altercation. Both victims refused medical treatment at the scene.
Rabbani was booked at HDDC for battery and assault with a deadly weapon. He was released on bail on October 10th and has no court appearance scheduled.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley