BARSTOW, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A preliminary 3.5 magnitude earthquake shook the Victor Valley on Thanksgiving Day.
According to the USGS, the small quake struck at 3:10 pm and was centered 27 kilometers east of Boron, CA and west of Barstow.
Residents enjoying their Thanksgiving meals said they heard it coming before the shaking.
No damages or injuries have been reported. Did you feel it? Comment below.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained