HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) A man suffering from a gunshot wound outside a gas station on the 14500 block of Main Street Monday evening was airlifted.
Deputies from the Hesperia Sheriff’s Department and emergency personal from the San Bernardino County Fire Department responded to the 7-Eleven located on Main Street and Maple Avenue at about 6:29 pm, February 24, 2020.
Upon arrival, a man with a gunshot wound was located and transported by ambulance to a landing zone at Hesperia High School.
The shooting victim was then airlifted by a Mercy Air helicopter to an out-of-area trauma center.
One witness told VVNG that deputies had the front door of the store and entrance of the parking lot surrounded within minutes of the shooting.
“There is additional information that indicates there may be another scene on Yucca Street,” Sheriff’s Spokeswoman Cindy Bachman told Victor Valley News.
Deputies photographed a dark-colored green 2002 Ford Explorer that was in the parking lot of the 7-Eleven. A purse, with what appeared to be blood on the bag, was also photographed on the hood of the SUV.
There was no suspect information immediately available.
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville
- Apple Valley man, 21, arrested for Elder Abuse after pushing relative to the ground
- Town of Apple Valley offers day camp, reopens fields for youth sports