HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A 30-year-old transient accused of taking a cell phone and a speaker box during a robbery at Live Oak Park is being held on a $100,000 bail.
It happened on February 15, 2020, at about 10:15 am in the 17400 block of Live Oak Street.
“Upon arrival, deputies were informed by the victim was at the park with a friend when his friend took his cellphone and his speaker box. The victim was able to get his cellphone back, but the suspect fled with the speaker box,” stated Taylor Reynolds, spokesperson for the Hesperia sheriff’s station.
The suspect, identified as David Godina, was located a short distance away and was arrested without incident.
He was transported and booked into the High Desert Detention Center for PC 211 Robbery. He remains in jail with a bail set at $100,000 and is scheduled for arraignment in a Victorville courtroom on February 19, 2020.
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville
- Apple Valley man, 21, arrested for Elder Abuse after pushing relative to the ground
- Town of Apple Valley offers day camp, reopens fields for youth sports