VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — The coroner’s office identified a Victorville woman killed nearly 40 miles away on the 210 freeway in San Bernardino.
It happened on Thursday, December 5, 2019, at 5:32 am, on the 210 freeway near the Valencia Avenue overcrossing in San Bernardino.
According to the coroner’s office, Officers from the California Highway Patrol responded to the report of a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle.
Upon arrival, they located 57-year-old Irma Isabel Zendejas, lying in the roadway and she was pronounced deceased at the scene.
The investigation is being handled by the California Highway Patrol Inland Station.
- Homeless man stabbed in the back, 30-year-old arrested for attempted murder
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville
- Combative driver trapped in car punches firefighter and kicks deputies
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses