VICTOR VALLEY, Calif. (VVNG.com) Temperatures at Baldwin Lake in the San Bernardino Mountains set a new record Sunday.
According to the US National Weather Service, “the low temperature this morning of 32 degrees at Baldwin Lake was the coldest temperature in our area since last spring.” The previous low was 38° on September 17, 2016.
Over the next several days, temperatures will continue to remain sunny and in the 80’s. However, you will want to keep those sweaters handy as temperatures are expected to dip another 15 degrees by Thursday.
A cold low-pressure system in the Great Basin will bring significantly cooler temperatures. This Thursday and Friday, temperatures will dip into the low 70’s, according to the NWS forecast.
Baldwin Lake is located about 40 miles from the City of Victorville and 3 miles northeast of Big Bear, CA.
Want more news? Join the conversation in the Victor Valley’s largest & most popular newsgroup: Victor Valley News.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained