Victorville, Calif. (PRESS RELEASE) – The Community is invited to the Fourth of July Fireworks Show sponsored by the City of Victorville. The show is planned for 9 p.m., July 4 at the San Bernardino County Fair High Desert Event Center located at 14800 7th St. in Victorville.
Visitors will enjoy free entertainment, free parking, and free admission into the events center. No alcohol, glass, pets or BBQ’s are allowed.
Again this year, music for the fireworks show will be simulcast on classic hits station KVFG-FM The Route 103.1.
City officials are encouraging community members to leave the fireworks to the professionals. “We’d like to remind the community that all fireworks, even those that are considered safe and sane are prohibited in the City of Victorville,” said Recreation Supervisor, Janie Lynch. “We sponsor this fireworks show each year to give our community a safe way to enjoy fireworks during the July Fourth Holiday.”
Gates to the High Desert Event Center open at 3 p.m. Activities coordinated by the San Bernardino County Fair are planned including music, kids activities, entertainment and food vendors. For more information and a list of activities, please go to www.SBCFAIR.com or call (760) 951-2200.
For more information about the Fourth of July Fireworks Show, contact Hook Community Center at (760) 245-5551.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley