HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Two UPS employees were held at gunpoint during a car carjacking and authorities are continuing to search for the UPS truck and armed suspects.
It happened at about 9:03 pm on December 23, 2019, in the area of Mojave and Fifth Avenue in Hesperia.
Sheriff’s spokeswoman Cindy Bachman told VVNG two UPS employees in the company truck were confronted by two armed suspects. The suspects took the truck and fled.
“The employees notified police and an extensive search of the area was conducted but the truck/suspects were not located. Neither of the employees were injured,” stated Bachman.
The suspects were described as two males with their faces covered.
This is a developing story and additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained