VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Police are investigating an armed robbery at the Barrel House Liquor store Saturday night.
At about 9:53 pm., on February 8, 2020, three armed Black males entered the business in the 16800 block of D Street.
The suspects held the clerk at gunpoint and demanded money.
“The employee complied and gave them cash from the register. They fled from the business on foot and were not located,” stated sheriff’s spokeswoman Cindy Bachman.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is asked to call the Victorville Police Department at 760-241-2911.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash