[googlemap src=”” align=”alignright” ]ADELANTO: (VVNG.com)- On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at approximately 9:59 pm deputies from the Victor Valley Sheriff’s Station responded to the Del Taco located at 14200 US Hwy 395 in Adelanto following the report of an armed robbery that had just occurred.
Upon arrival, deputies were advised that a black male adult, approximately 6’02” to ‘6,03” wearing dark clothing entered Del Taco around 9:50 pm. Deputies were further informed that the suspect had brandished a weapon at the employees and was demanding money. The suspect fled the location with an undisclosed amount of money.
The investigation is ongoing, anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact Detective Mike McCurley or Detective Robert Thacker (760) 552-6800. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the We-tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the We-Tip Hotline at www.wetip.com.
source:San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Press Release
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained