HESPERIA: Did you recently purchase a lotto ticket at K & G liquor in Hesperia? If so you better hurry up and check the latest winning numbers. According to the CA Lottery website, a winning ticket in the amount of $1,120,480 was sold at the location.
In order to win the jackpot currently valued at $110 Million dollars one must guess all 5 numbers plus the power ball. There was no jackpot winner in California for this draw, however one lucky person chose five winning numbers banking the second biggest prize.
K & G liquor is located at 11146 Hesperia Rd, Hesperia, CA 92345. Victor Valley News contacted the store at about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday night to verify, if in, fact a winning ticket had sold at the location and also to inquire if a winner had come forward.
The business was recently sold to the current owner Sam. At the time of our phone call he was completely unaware about anyone having purchased a winning Powerball ticket at the location, let alone for more than $1.1 Million dollars. Just for selling the winning ticket the store will get 0.5% or $6,000 for a 1.2 Million dollar jackpot.
If you bought a ticket be sure to check the winning numbers in Friday’s drawing : 14, 26, 45, 54, 55 and the Power Ball is 20.
For all the latest breaking news be sure to join our Facebook group VVNG with over 30,900 members.
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley