APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Many residents in the town of Apple Valley are reporting a wide-spread outage involving Spectrum services.
Members of the Victor Valley News Facebook Group started to report the outage at about 8:15 am on Friday, February 7, 2020.
The outage is directly impacting people that are using Spectrum as a provider for either TV, Internet, landline, or cell phone. People using T-mobile cell phones within the outage area are also reporting “no service” on their devices.
Areas currently impacted by the outage include – Highway 18 and Central Road; Highway 18 and Apple Valley Road; Navajo and Bear Valley Roads; Powhattan and Mohawk; Waalew and Dale Evans; Sun City.
Phone lines at the Apple Valley Unified School District are also down as a result of the outage. “We are not able to accept inbound calls or make outbound calls. We are working on resolving this issue and will update once it is fixed,” stated the AVUSD on Facebook.
People using Wisprenn internet are also reporting a wide-spread outage with the service.
The cause of the interruption in services is unknown at this time.
Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained
- Police investigate shooting at High Desert Inn in Hesperia
- Granite Hills High School Celebrates Its AP Capstone Diploma Recipients
- National Trails Highway in Oro Grande closed due to fatal crash