VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): The 23-year-old man that was arrested for the armed robbery at the Victor Valley Gas Mart on Saturday, January 30th was rearrested on February 3rd after posting bail authorities said.
Joshua Welch, 23 of Victorville was arrested on Wednesday after deputies from the Victorville Police Department’s Gang Detail obtained a search warrant as part of the robbery investigation.
During the search of the home on the 16700 block of Desert Lily Street deputies recovered several firearms, ammunition and military-style Kevlar vests. Since Welch is a convicted felon, he is prohibited from possessing the items located. Among the items recovered, deputies also found several fraudulent credit cards.
Welch was arrested for being a felon in possession of firearms and other related charges. He was booked at the High Desert Detention Center. He is being held in lieu of $500,000 bail and will appear at the Victorville Superior Court on Friday afternoon.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained