HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) The all new Aldi grocery store is slated to hold a ribbon cutting ceremony at 8:25 a.m., on September 14th.
Staying within the Aldi tradition, the first 100 shoppers will receive a Golden Ticket to enter the giveaway, a press release said. Additionally, there will be product samplings, discounts, and other prizes.
The German-based grocer boasts that shoppers can save up to 50% on their grocery bill by switching from national brands to their ALDI exclusive brands.
When shopping at ALDI for the first time, customers will immediately see that ALDI is a little different from other grocery stores, which include items being displayed in the cardboard boxes they were shipped in, and the requirement of a 25-cent deposit to use a cart. (You get your quarter back if you return the cart.)
The Aldi market located at 13360 Main Street in Hesperia will be the company’s 40th store in California.
A Dollar Tree and T-Mobile opened earlier this week at the same shopping center that sits across the street from the Walmart shopping center. A Wendy’s and a Les Schwab Tire Center are under construction.
- Transient arrested for arson after setting fire to bushes outside of Arby’s in Victorville
- All SB County residents urged to get tested for COVID-19 using easy-to-use nasal swabs
- Driver in high-speed pursuit cited and released due to medical condition
- Police investigating after man shows up to local hospital with gunshot wound
- Homeless man stabbed in the back, 30-year-old arrested for attempted murder