Coroner case #701303358 – On 04/30/2013 at 11:25 pm the San Bernardino County Sheriffs Department Communication Division received a 911 call reference a traffic collision at the intersection of C Ave. and Olive St. in Hesperia. Deputies arrived on scene to find a 1995 Buick Park Avenue had been traveling southbound on C Ave approaching the intersection with Olive Street, when the Buick was broadsided by a box truck that was traveling eastbound on Olive St. The driver of the Buick, identified as Helen Marie Bramasco a 53 year old resident of Hesperia, was transported via air ambulance to Loma Linda University Medical Center. She was pronounced dead at 2:04 pm as a result of her injuries. The San Bernardino County Sheriffs Department MAIT Division is investigating the incident.[04302013 1607 SY]
- Barstow Sheriff’s Deputy attacked by suspect with a machete
- A long-duration and dangerous heat-wave will begin Friday, Monsson activity possible
- Can you help Victorville Police ID this suspect?
- 14 arrested, cash, guns, and marijuana seized during search warrant in Victorville
- Motorcyclist airlifted after crash on Pawnee Rd and Highway 18 in Apple Valley