FONTANA – (VVNG.com): A 50-year-old Fontana man was found deceased and the circumstances surrounding his death are considered suspicious.
According to authorities, on Saturday November 15, 2014, at 12:25 p.m., deputies from the Fontana Sheriff’s Station responded to the report of injured person near the drainage culvert at the south end of Larch Avenue South of Valley Boulevard, in the unincorporated area of Fontana. Upon arrival they found the male victim deceased.
[googlemap src=”” align=”alignright” ]The San Bernardino Coroners Department has identified the decedent as Abraham Cano.
Investigators from the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Detail were requested and responded to the location, due to suspicious circumstances. The investigation is ongoing, no additional information is available for release.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact Detective Troy Mooradian or Sergeant Scott Landen at (909) 387-3589. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the We-tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the We-Tip Hotline at www.wetip.com.
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest
- Dive team recover body of boater missing in Big Bear Lake since Saturday
- No injuries reported following drive-by shooting in Victorville
- Apple Fire burns over 20,000 acres and is 5% contained