VICTORVILLE, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Two people had to be airlifted to trauma centers following a head-on collision in Victorville.
It happened at 1:44 am on Friday, December 13, 2019, in front of Desert Valley Hospital in the 16800 block of Bear Valley Road, just west of Bornite Avenue.
For reasons still under investigation, two silver sedans were involved in a head-on collision on Bear Valley Road.
Both drivers from the vehicles were critically injured and requiring an advanced level of care. Two medical helicopters responded and airlifted a male and female patient driver of each car to trauma centers.
An update on the extent of injuries was not available.
The official cause of the crash is under investigation. Additional information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Man, 21, parked in the Town Center Parking lot robbed at gunpoint
- 25-year-old on probation back in jail after pursuit in Victorville
- Combative driver trapped in car punches firefighter and kicks deputies
- Apple Fire started by malfunctioning vehicle, authorities seeking witnesses
- Fire restrictions increased in San Bernardino National Forest