CAJON PASS, Calif: (VVNG.com)- Be advised the 15 freeway remains closed between Main Street and Kenwood Avenue, as of Wednesday, August 17th.
According to a tweet by the CHP Inland Division, “Interstate 15 remains closed through the Cajon Pass in both directions. No timetable on when it’ll re-open.”
- South Bound 395 closed at Joshua
- Highway 138 has been closed from Interstate 15 to Highway 2
- State Route 2 closed from LA County Line to the 138
- Hwy 138 closed between County Line to Highway173.
- Old Cajon Blvd north of Devore Cutoff
- Lytle Creek @ Glen Helen
- Beekley Road from Phelan Road to the138
- Hwy 38 to Lone Pine Canyon has been closed.
- 15 Northbound at I-215
- 15 Southbound at Main
From High Desert to Inland Empire take Highway 18 to Highway 247 to Highway 62 to I-10.
From High Desert to Los Angeles take Highway 18 westbound to Highway 138 to Highway 14 southbound to I-5.
The Blue Cut Fire has grown to 30,000 acres and is 0% contained.
Information will be updated as it becomes available.