CAJON PASS, Calif: (VVNG.com)- Be advised the 15 freeway remains closed between Main Street and Kenwood Avenue, as of Wednesday, August 17th.
According to a tweet by the CHP Inland Division, “Interstate 15 remains closed through the Cajon Pass in both directions. No timetable on when it’ll re-open.”
- South Bound 395 closed at Joshua
- Highway 138 has been closed from Interstate 15 to Highway 2
- State Route 2 closed from LA County Line to the 138
- Hwy 138 closed between County Line to Highway173.
- Old Cajon Blvd north of Devore Cutoff
- Lytle Creek @ Glen Helen
- Beekley Road from Phelan Road to the138
- Hwy 38 to Lone Pine Canyon has been closed.
- 15 Northbound at I-215
- 15 Southbound at Main
From High Desert to Inland Empire take Highway 18 to Highway 247 to Highway 62 to I-10.
From High Desert to Los Angeles take Highway 18 westbound to Highway 138 to Highway 14 southbound to I-5.
The Blue Cut Fire has grown to 30,000 acres and is 0% contained.
Information will be updated as it becomes available.
All News5 days ago
Victorville crash leaves civilian dead, deputy injured
All News3 days ago
Adelanto man killed after Honda hits golf cart identified
All News6 hours ago
Man dies after altercation with security guard at Green Tree Inn
All News5 hours ago
Man, 32, found murdered inside home in Victorville
All News4 hours ago
Suspect armed with hammer shot by homeowner in Lucerne Valley