LUCERNE VALLEY, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A person injured in a rollover crash was airlifted to a trauma center on Sunday.
The crash was reported at 3:41 pm., on SR-18 near Phantom Lane in Lucerne Valley.
For reasons still unknown, the driver of a gray Toyota pickup lost control of the vehicle and rolled an unknown amount of times before coming to a stop in the open desert.
San Bernardino County Helicopters responded to the incident and requested a helicopter to airlift one person from the crash.
A landing zone was established at nearby Pioneer Park where helicopter Reach 43 landed and subsequently transported the patient to Antelope Valley Hospital.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating the crash.
- Police Arrest Transient After Burglary at Wimpey’s Pawn Shop in Victorville
- Altercation over wearing a mask at a Rancho Cucamonga gas station turns violent
- 2 homeless women arrested for possession of stolen vehicle in Victorville
- Apple Valley man, 21, arrested for Elder Abuse after pushing relative to the ground
- Town of Apple Valley offers day camp, reopens fields for youth sports