VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): At about 8:44 p.m. on Sunday, November 29th the San Bernardino County Firefighters were dispatched to the 15100 block of Haddington way for a residential structure fire. Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke and fire confined to the fireplace and attic. Three occupants of the home self-evacuated prior to the arrival of the firefighters.
A total of three engines and one truck responded to the fire. The response included twelve firefighters and one battalion chief who were able to fully extinguish the fire within a half hour of their arrival. San Bernardino County Fire Department Spokesperson, Tracey Martinez said that the home sustained approximately $20,000 in damages and is uninhabitable at this time.