Adelanto News

No Fire, Only a Heater Malfunction at Bradach Elementary School

ADELANTO-(VVNG.com): At about 7:55 a.m. on Monday, December 14th the cafeteria at Bradach Elementary School located at 15550 Bellflower Street had a heater malfunction causing smoke. The occupied school took precautions to assure student safety at all times, and upon firefighter arrival the situation was quickly resolved and the source of the smoke was identified.

Fire Department officials said there never was an actual fire, only smoke. No injuries were reported, and there was no reported damage to the structure of the school.

Leave a comment

Comment(s)

Show More

VVNG Staff

Have a news tip or story idea? We’d love to hear from you! Call (760)998-1598 or email News@vvng.com

Close