News

Middle School Students Transported to Hospital Following Ingestion of Pills

PHELAN-(VVNG.com): On Wednesday, February 18th, three Pinon Mesa Middle School students were transported to San Bernardino Community Hospital when staff learned that the students had taken some pills.

According to school staff, the pills were believed to be pain relievers, including Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen.

As a precautionary measure, the staff called 911 which caused deputies, the fire department, American Medical Response and school police to arrive at the Snowline Unified school District middle school.

At this time, there is no further information at this time regarding the condition of the students or the disciplinary action being taken by the school.

Leave a comment

Comment(s)

Tags
Show More

VVNG Staff

Have a news tip or story idea? We’d love to hear from you! Call (760)998-1598 or email News@vvng.com

Close