Saturday , 22 October 2016

Hesperia Hotel Smoke Alarm Caused by Air Conditioning Unit

HESPERIA-(  On Wednesday, March 25th at approximately 10:40 A.M., San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputies and the San Bernardino County Fire WP_20150325_11_19_03_Prodepartment firefighters responded to a smoke alarm activated in the 9600 block of Mariposa Road.

The report indicated that a second floor room was filled with smoke. Firefighters arrived on scene within minutes of the report and made their way into the Spring Hill Suites.

The Firefighters reached the second floor air conditioner, which appeared to be the source of the smoke.

The fire, which was quickly contained to the air conditioning unit was extinguished within minutes of the firefighters arriving on scene. There were no injuries reported as a result of the incident.

Leave a comment


About Christie Martin

Former contributor for Victor Valley News

Check Also


House Fire Displaces Family of Seven And Four Dogs

PHELAN-(  A family of seven lost their home after a battery pack for an RC …