Saturday , 22 October 2016
Helendale home a complete loss after Tuesday evening fire.
Helendale home a complete loss after Tuesday evening fire. (Photo Courtesy of the San Bernardino County Fire Department)

Helendale Fire Destroys Home and Leaves Four Displaced

HELENDALE-( A Helendale home is deemed a complete loss after a Tuesday evening fire San Bernardino County Fire Officials said. Firefighters were dispatched to a 3,500 square foot, single-story home on the 29000 block of Frontier Road at about 5:00 p.m.

Upon arrival, they found the fully involved home with flames and smoke showing. The four residents, and their three pets were out of the home upon firefighter arrival.

The fire took firefighters nearly two hours to extinguish and the damage was estimated at about $350,000. The Red Cross was called to assist the displaced occupants of the home. There were no injuries reported as a result of this fire that San Bernardino fire officials believe started in the fireplace of the home.

Leave a comment


About Victor Valley News

Victor Valley News has the largest online presence in the High Desert. We provide newsworthy communications to the Victor Valley areas including Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Phelan and more. Have a news tip? Want to advertise with us? Want to contribute? Contact us today E-mail: or Phone: (760) 998- 1598.

Check Also File Photo

Adelanto Man Arrested After Threatening Apartment Manager

ADELANTO, CA:(– A 61-year-old Adelanto man living in a crime free multi-housing program was arrested …