An electrical fire was suspected as the cause of a blaze at a house in on Mohawk Street in Apple Valley. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)

Fire displaces family

An electrical fire was suspected as the cause of a blaze at a house in on Mohawk Street in Apple Valley. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)

An electrical fire was suspected as the cause of a blaze at a house in on Mohawk Street in Apple Valley. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)

About Victor Valley News

Victor Valley News has the largest online presence in the High Desert. We provide newsworthy communications to the Victor Valley areas including Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Adelanto, Phelan and more. Have a news tip? Want to advertise with us? Want to contribute? Contact us today E-mail: NEWS@VVNG.com or Phone: (760) 998- 1598.