Home Firefighters Save Gifts From Burning Home on Christmas Day Fire displaces family in Apple Valley-2

Fire displaces family in Apple Valley-2

A home was damaged after a fire broke out on Christmas Day. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)

After ensuring everyone was safely out of the home, Firefighters salvaged gifts from the home. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)

Leave a comment

Comment(s)

A home was damaged after a fire broke out on Christmas Day. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)
An electrical fire was suspected as the cause of a blaze at a house in on Mohawk Street in Apple Valley. (Gabriel D. Espinoza, Victor Valley News)
Advertisement

Like us on Facebook