Friday , 21 October 2016
Mobile Home Park Fire
photo: Jordan Ebert via VVNG

Woman Injured in Mobile Home Park Fire

APPLE VALLEY:( Firefighters responded to a two-alarm fire at the Vali-Hi Mobile home park located at 22601 Bear Valley Road in Apple Valley. The fire was reported just after 1:00 P.M., on Thursday.

Per scanner traffic, a 56-year-old woman received 2nd degree burns on shoulders and smoke inhalation. She was transported by ground ambulance to a local area hospital.

According to eyewitnesses, three double-wide mobile homes in the park are a complete loss. The cause of the fire was determined to be due to a cooking incident.

Firefighters continued to contain the fire just before 2:30 P.M. More details will be posted as they become available.

For video and photos join our FB group VVNG with over 41,800 members


Leave a comment


About Hugo C Valdez

Hugo Valdez has lived in the Victor Valley for over 25 years. His strength is community visionary and leadership. He founded Victor Valley News in 2012 in the effort to bring more awareness and fellowship to the local residents. He has a background in marketing/advertising under his belt. To reach Hugo, send an e-mail to or call him at (760) 998-1598.

Check Also


Hesperia Package Thief Caught on Camera

HESPERIA, CA:( A local homeowner has taken to social media to help spread the word …