Apple Valley NewsNews

Dryer fire quickly extinguished Monday afternoon in Apple Valley

APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (VVNG.com) — Firefighters from the Apple Valley Fire Protection District responded to an apartment fire Monday afternoon.

At about 3:45 pm, dispatch received reports of smoke coming from the garage of a four-plex in the 15500 block of Kiamichi Road.

Firefighters arrived and made entry into the unit charged with white smoke. The fire was quickly extinguished and kept from spreading into adjacent units.

According to scanner traffic reports, the fire is believed to have been started by the dryer.

AVFPD requested the utilities companies to respond to the scene.

No injuries were reported by any civilians or firefighters and the official cause of the accident is under investigation.

 

Leave a comment

Comment(s)

Show More

VVNG Staff

Have a news tip or story idea? We'd love to hear from you! Call (760)998-1598 or email News@vvng.com
Close