Thursday , 27 October 2016

Car Fire in Victorville on Cholame Road

VICTORVILLE: (VVNG) – Fire was dispatched to a call regarding a vehicle fire just after 2:30 p.m., on Monday near Cholame Road and Borego Road.

A mechanic was test driving the Kia Rio when for unknown reasons the car caught on fire.

According to the driver Pedro, he heard a loud pop coming from the vehicle. He drove as far away from nearby homes before he lost power and the fire engulfed the vehicle.

Firefighters quickly arrived and put the fire out and no injuries were reported.

Join “VVNG” with over 37,500 members 

Leave a comment


About Christie Martin

Former contributor for Victor Valley News

Check Also


House Fire Displaces Family of Seven And Four Dogs

PHELAN-(  A family of seven lost their home after a battery pack for an RC …