Thursday, December 8, 2016

An Unattended Candle Sparks Sunday Morning Motorhome Blaze

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com):  The cause of a motorhome fire Sunday morning was determined to be an unattended candle fire officials said. At around 10:50 a.m. firefighters were dispatched to a fully involved motorhome that was parked less than 10 feet from a home on the corner of Amargosa and Placida Roads.

The San Bernardino County Fire Department responded to the blaze with three paramedic engines, a paramedic truck, a battalion chief and a fire investigator. The first unit arrived on scene within five minutes to find the occupants standing safely outside of the home.

The fire was knocked down less than 10 minutes after their arrival. Damage to the home was very minimal due to the quick and precise efforts of firefighters. The motorhome was a complete loss. No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.

Leave a comment

Comment(s)

About Christie Martin

Former contributor for Victor Valley News

Check Also

Dathan Fisher left, Natascha Bischof right

Apple Valley Man Arrested for 2014 Death of a Mother of Three

APPLE VALLEY-(VVNG.com):  An Apple Valley man is facing charges for the death of a 33-year-old …